Castle Small Wedding Packages for up to 25 guestsCavender Castle Wedding Packges for up to 25 guests
Check out these options for your Small Wedding of up to 25 guests:
Premium Ceremony Package starting at $850
- $850 Mondays through Thursday
- $950 Weekends
- $10 per guest for additional guests over your headcount of 25
Elite All-Inclusive Ceremony Package starting at $1150
- 300 images
- Special decor for the ceremony site
- 2.5 hours use of Cavender Castle
- One hour face to face planning session with your wedding coordinator
Fees for up to 25 guests:
- $1150 Mondays through Thursdays
- $1250 Weekends
- $10 per guest extra for each guest over your headcount of 25
Upgrades to Consider
Be sure consider these Ceremony Upgrades that can be added to any of the packages above:
Unity Sand Ceremony $50: A contemporary version of the traditional Unity Sand Ceremony. Using colored sand instead of candles, this is also a great way to involve young children in the ceremony. And, it is a wonderful keepsake of your wedding day. Additional Photos Upgrade: $100 Are photos important to you? Ask how we can upgrade our wedding package to include 100 additional images for a flat fee of $100. All our photo packages provide you with a copyright release (meaning you own the images) allowing you to make as many prints as you desire! Video Slideshow: $250 We will take your best images and put them to music in a video slideshow that will capture your wedding day. This is a great keepsake and a great way for you to share our wedding on YouTube, Facebook and other social media sites! Lodging: We have partnered with several lodging partners to provide luxury accommodations for our wedding couples and their guests. See our suggestions here: Lodging Flowers: Need a bouquet or other flowers for your ceremony? We have local florists we can recommend. Ask for details. Hair & Make-Up: Need to have your hair and make-up done before the wedding? Ask for details. Restaurants: Going out to eat after the ceremony? We can recommend several options in Dahlonega depending upon your tastes.
How To Book Your Wedding
Ready to book your wedding? Here’s how:
• The first step is to give us a call at 404-983-0900 and let us answer all your questions. Most ceremony packages are booked over the telephone. • Some couples prefer to schedule a visit to Cavender Castle prior to booking their wedding. If this describes you, please call 404-983-0900. We will set aside time to show you our venue and provide you with a complimentary consultation about your wedding. We will answer all your questions and help you select the package. Even if you decide not to have your wedding with us you will pick up lots of valuable ideas from this FREE consultation. You can also request a tour here: Schedule a Tour • Next you would put down your $250 retainer and reserve your date. • You will have 72 hours after you book your wedding to change your mind and get a full refund of your retainer. After this 72 hour waiting period your retainer becomes non-refundable should you cancel your wedding for any reason. • Next we will give you access to our Online Planner and send you a collection of wedding vows for your review. • Ten days prior to your wedding, we will request a final commitment on the number of guests you expect. A final invoice will be prepared and along with a summary of all payments made to your account. Your remaining balance is due one week prior to your wedding.
Download all the details here:
Next Steps? Schedule a Tour and Free Consultation:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many guests can Cavender Castle accommodate?
Although we can accommodate many more for an outdoor wedding, we typically limit ourselves to weddings of up to 75 guests. This allows us to provide an indoor back-up plan in the event of poor weather.
Why are your prices higher than some of the other Chapels we have seen?
Where are your Ceremonies held?
How many weddings to you do at the same time?
We only book one wedding at a time, but often conduct more than one wedding per day. If we have multiple weddings booked on the same day we schedule ample time between each wedding so there is no overlap and you are not rushed.
Do you conduct same-sex weddings?
Do you offer Lodging at Cavender Castle?
Who is your Officiant/Minister?
Can we write our own vows?
How do you handle Wedding Photos?
One of our house photographers will shoot photos of your ceremony using professional equipment. After the ceremony, we edit your images and mail you a thumb drive that contains all the digital images that were taken along with a copyright release. This allows you to take your images to any photo processor and print as many photos, and sizes, as you wish. This is much less costly than paying “photographer prices”. In fact many of our brides have said that the photos they received were worth the entire cost of their ceremony!
Want to see examples? Here you go: Photo Galleries
Do you have dressing areas at Cavender Castle?
Can we show up early to get dressed and touch up hair and make-up?
That depends upon the package you select:
- The Elopement Package offers one hour at The Castle. This is our starter package where we encourage you to arrive dressed and ready to do the ceremony. That way we can use the entire hour for your ceremony and photos.
- The Premium Package offers ninety minutes at The Castle. With this package you can arrive 30 minutes prior to ceremony time to get dressed and touch up your hair and make-up.
- The all-inclusive Elite Package provides two and a half hours at The Castle. With this package you can arrive ninety minutes prior to your ceremony. We will start with a 30 minute Rehearsal and then give you an hour to get ready. This package is really popular if you will have a large bridal party, or children participating in your ceremony.
Will music be played during our ceremony?
That depends upon the package you select:
- We do not offer music with our Elopement Package. Usually these ceremonies are done with just the bride and groom and music is not required.
- With both the Premium and Elite Packages we do provide a sound system and sound technician to operate the music during your ceremony.
Can I select the music that will be played during my ceremony?
Yes! We have a huge library of house music that you can choose from. We will also make suggestions to you of some of our favorites. You can also have a special song played even if it is not in our library. As long as we can find your song on Amazon or iTunes it will be added into our database and it will be ready to play for your ceremony.
Sometimes we are asked to play a song from YouTube. Sorry, be we can only use music available at Amazon or iTunes.
Do we need a Rehearsal?
Not with our Elopement and Premium Packages. Those weddings tend to be small and very simple. Our staff will be right by your side at the key moments to help you along and make sure things go smoothly.
We do include a 30 minute Rehearsal with the Elite Package as these weddings tend to be more elaborate events with larger wedding parties, flower girls, and ring bearers. If you will have small children participating, the Rehearsal that comes with the Elite Package is money well spent.
Do you provide decorations?
Cavender Castle offers wonderful ambiance where additional décor is not normally required. However, with our Elite Package we do provide a little something extra by providing seasonal decor for the walkway leading to the Gazebo. The Elite Package also includes white chair covers for you ceremony.
How will I plan my wedding?
All our Ceremony Packages are fairly simple to plan and this can normally be done over the phone and with our online planner. Our Elite ceremonies tend to be larger weddings so we do provide a 60 minute planning session with your wedding planner to make sure everything is perfect.
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes! We are proud to support active duty military, law enforcement, fire fighters, teachers, and educational personnel with a 5% discount on all our packages. Discounts can also be combined for up to 10% off.
When are your Ceremonies scheduled?
Generally speaking we do weddings 365 days a year, by appointment. Typically, we reserve Saturday mornings for our ceremony-only packages leaving the later time slots available to larger weddings. Please call 404-983-0900 to check availability.
Can we come and visit Cavender Castle?
Absolutely! We offer tours and free consultations by appointment. Please call 404-983-0900 to schedule your visit with us.
Or, click here: Schedule Tour and Consultations
We live out of state and a visit is not practical. Is a visit required?
No, not really. All our Ceremony Packages are fairly simple to plan. Our grounds and facility are gorgeous and we are not like those “tacky-cheesy” wedding chapels you may have heard about. Over half of our ceremony-only couples see Cavender Castle for the first time on the day of their wedding.
How do we reserve our wedding date?
Just pick up the phone and give us a call at 404-983-0900. We can take your information and deposit over the phone. Or, let us know and we can send you an online invoice and reserve your wedding online.
What happens if we later cancel our wedding?
If you just need to change your date we will do that for you without penalty. We will apply all of your payments towards your new date.
If you cancel your wedding within 72 hours of booking your wedding, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked. If you cancel the wedding after the 72 hour waiting period, you would lose your deposit.
When is the balance of my wedding due?
With all Ceremony Packages, we will get your final headcount ten days prior to your wedding and prepare your final invoice. The balance will be due seven days prior to your wedding.