All Inclusive Wedding PackageAll Inclusive Wedding Package Designed for weddings of 25 to 100 guests
All Inclusive Wedding Package at Cavender Castle
Since our beginning in 2003 we have built our business offering an affordable All Inclusive Wedding Package in Georgia. Designed for 25 to 100 guests our All Inclusive Wedding Packages make planning your wedding 100% stress free. All you do is book your date; attend a planning session; and we take care of the rest!
Why This Package?
Why this package?
This package is built using our popular Imperial Package and adding all our popular upgrades.
It is the easy way to have a fantastic wedding without the stress and at a cost you can understand..
What Does This Package Include?
Our All Inclusive Package includes everything in our Imperial Package plus our most popular upgrades:
Unlimited access to the owners, Rick, Cyndi & Delaney Durham:
- You will have access to the owners every step of the way as you plan your wedding and on your wedding day. Check our Reviews to see what other couples say about working with us!
Owners, Cyndi & Delaney Durham– As your Wedding Coordinators
- Personal one-on-one planning session
- Unlimited telephone assistance from Cyndi and Delaney whenever you have a question.
Eight hours exclusive use of Cavender Castle.
- Time for Rehearsal, Getting Dressed, Ceremony & Reception
Standard House Tables, Chairs, Linens, & Decor
- All tables, chairs, tables for both ceremony & reception
- White table linens and chair covers
- Custom Decor Upgrades for a :”uniquely you” decor plan
- Attitude of “if we have it you can use it” at no additional charge
- Gazebo walkway decorated with seasonal decor
Dj & Master of Ceremonies for your Reception
- DJ service with lights and sound to keep the party rolling all night!
The Durham’s hand-picked, friendly staff to provide:
- Sound equipment and sound technician for your ceremony
- Labor for set-up and clean-up
- Free parking
- Cake Cutting Service
- Bubbles for Departure
Plus, all of these popular upgrades are included:
Upgraded Food Menu of $35 per person:
Ask to see a copy of our Menu to see all your options for your main Buffet Menu & Appetizers.
Photography: $1095 Value for photography services including an Engagement Photo Session
Custom Decor: Custom Decor, set-up, tear down from our inventory. $500 Value.
BYOB: $350 BYOB upgrade where you provide the alcoholic beverages and we provide insurance, bartender, ice,& glassware.
Minister: Ordained minister (Castle owner Rev. Rick) with custom ceremony valued at $300
Wedding Cakes: Custom wedding cake and groom’s cake valued at $400
Hair & Make-up: Hair & make-up services valued at $300
Floral: Custom flowers for bridal party valued at $500
Bridal Luncheon: Luncheon (for ten) at The Castle while getting dressed valued at $200
Video: Unbelievable videos for an affordable value of $995!
Horse & Carriage (or Antique Auto): For delivery to ceremony, photos, and departure valued at $600.
Personal Assistant: A staff member is assigned to cater to bride’s every need on her wedding day
Tax & Gratuity: Included! This is a “bottom-line, no surprises” approach to your wedding
“All-Inclusive Package” can be Customized!
Not sure if all these upgrades fit your vision and needs? No worries!
We routinely adjust the upgrades listed above to the needs of each couple. For example, let’s say that you do not want the wedding video, but food is super important to you. We will move your $995 budgeted for a wedding video towards upgrading your menu Thus, you can customize the package by moving the dollars to the things you want most!
What Does it Cost?
All Inclusive Package Pricing:
Our Regular Rates on a Saturday start at $10995 for 25 guests
(Each additional guest costs $80 each)
25 guests: $10995
50 guests: $12995
75 guests: $14995
100 guests: $16995
$2000 Retainer Required to Book your wedding
Want to save 10% on your wedding?
Here is how:
• 5% Discount for Winter Weddings held between December through February.
• 5% Discount for weddings not held on Saturdays (Sundays through Fridays)
Discounts may be combined up to a maximum of 10% off
How to Book Your Wedding?
So, how do we book our wedding?
• The first step is to give us a call at 404-983-0900 and schedule a visit. We will answer all your questions and help you select the package that best fits your vision for your wedding. Even if you decide not to have your wedding with us you will pick up lots of valuable ideas from this FREE consultation.
• Next you would put down your $2000 deposit and reserve your date.
• You will have 72 hours after you book your wedding to change your mind and get a full refund of your deposit. After this 72 hour waiting period your deposit becomes non-refundable should you cancel your wedding for any reason.
• Ninety days prior to your wedding an additional payment of at least 25% of your wedding invoice will be due. For example, if your wedding invoice is $6,000, a payment of $1,500 will be due 90 days prior to your wedding date.
• Four weeks prior to your wedding, we will request a final commitment on the number of guests you expect. A final invoice will be prepared and along with a summary of all payments made to your account. Your remaining balance is due three weeks prior to your wedding.
• We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash and Checks.
Download this package here:
Next Steps? Schedule a Tour and Free Consultation: