All Inclusive Elopement PackagesAll Inclusive Elopements in Georgia
Cavender Castle is a unique wedding venue in North Georgia that offers all inclusive elopement packages. Our elopements packages in Georgia provide stress free planning options for out of state couples. We cater to couples who want to just show up and let someone else handle all the details!
All Inclusive Elopement Packages:
Are you from a state other than Georgia?
Maybe thinking about eloping to a destination location?
Be sure to consider eloping in Dahlonega, Georgia, one of the fastest growing destination wedding locations in the world. At Cavender Castle we have designed All Inclusive Elopement Packages that make it super easy for you to plan your trip, and to get married in style.
All Inclusive Elopements in Georgia:
We have studied elopement packages from around the world to design all inclusive elopements in Georgia that rival the experience of going off-shore. Why deal with the hassle of planning a destination wedding when you can elope in style right here in the USA?
The weather in Georgia allows you to have outdoor weddings year around. And, if we do experience a cold snap we have indoor options for your ceremony at Cavender Castle!
How To Elope In Georgia:
Getting married in Georgia is pretty simple.
And it is super easy if you are a resident of Georgia. For couples where one person is a resident of Georgia you can obtain your marriage license in any county probate court in Georgia. And, your license is legal anywhere in Georgia for one year.
If you are not a Georgia resident things are a little more difficult, but still pretty easy compared to doing a destination wedding offshore.
Out of state couples are required to obtain their license in the same county that their wedding ceremony will take place. So, if you get married at Cavender Castle you will need to obtain your license at the Lumpkin County Probate Court in Dahlonega, Georgia.
Please see this PDF for details: Lumpkin County Marriage License.
Confused? Give Cavender Castle owner Rev. Rick Durham a call at 404-983-0900 . He has officiated over 1000 weddings in Georgia and can walk you through all the details.
Castle All Inclusive Elopement Packages:
Starting at $2250*
All inclusive elopements include:
- Two nights lodging at luxury hotel, B&B or cabin near Dahlonega for the couple
- Hair & Make-Up at local hair salon on day of wedding
- Your choice of four ceremony sites at Cavender Castle
- Ordained minister with custom ceremony
- 100 Professional Images with copyright release posted to online gallery making it easy to share on social media and to make your own prints
- Up to ten guests to attend your ceremony (Additional guests $10 each)
- Custom ceremony site decor
- Unity Sand Ceremony Keepsake
- In-Season Bridal Bouquet
- Voucher ($75) for fine dining at a local restaurant
- Two-tiered wedding cake delivered to your restaurant
- Video Slideshow of wedding to show family and friends
*NOTE: The total cost of your elopement may vary depending upon the increased cost of lodging during peak seasons. Ask for details Prior to booking your wedding.
Give us a call at 404-983-0900 so we can design a customized package that fits your vision for your ceremony and honeymoon!
$500 for All Inclusive Elopement Packages
Remaining balance shall be due three weeks before the wedding
Ceremonies are available 365 days a year, by appointment.
How to Book – All Inclusive Elopements in Georgia:
1) The first step is to give us a call at 404-983-0900 and let us answer all your questions. Most all inclusive elopement packages are booked over the telephone and online without the need for a visit.
2) Put down your $500 deposit and reserve your elopement date.
3) You have 72 hours after booking to change your mind and get a full refund. After this 72 hour waiting period your deposit becomes non-refundable should you cancel all inclusive elopement packages at Cavender Castle for any reason.
4) Next we will give you access to our Rev. Rick’s Online Ceremony Builder. This allows you to create a ceremony reflecting who you are as a couple.
6) Your remaining balance is due three weeks prior to your wedding.
Thinking about All Inclusive Elopements in Georgia?
Call this number today:
Complete this form and we will get back to you within 24 hours: